The land of rum and cigars is a great destination if you love culture and authenticity. Elien, our Marketing Specialist, made a trip through Cuba last year. She shares with you her tips and favorite places.
Your guide to a perfect holiday
- Eating: Los Nardos & El Café
- Drinking: El Del Frente & Buenavista Social Club
- Seeing: See a baseball game & drive around in an oldtimer
- Shopping: Clandestina
- Sleeping: Sleep in a casa particular in Havana Vieja if you really want to get the authentic vibe (not the more modern part of Havana)
Vinales: Vinales and our Carmen sandal: a perfect match!
- Eating: El Olivo & Mogote Café
- Drinking: Casa de la cultura
- Seeing: Tobacco walking tour
Trinidad: go for the comfort of Chalco when you’re in Trinidad
- Eating: Vista Gourmet
- Drinking: Café Don Pepe (the most delicious coffee cocktails!)
- Seeing: Taller Ceramica Santander – visit an authentic ceramic factory
- Sleeping: Casa Micuba
Cayo Santa Maria: time for some luxury. Dress up with our Chilón!
❤️ Enjoy this magnificent country ❤️
Any questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
❕PS: it’s wave 2. This means: 10% off all ribbon sandals + a FREE Elegance ribbon of your choice!